Wednesday 14 January 2015

Miranda Heart "My what I call live show" (2014)

I like Miranda Heart.When she was on Not Going Out she was brilliant and when she is on panel shows on talk shows she is very entertaining. But her "sitcom" Miranda is just shit. It's just a women walking around falling over things. So I wasn't exactly bothered about watching this.

Turns out I was right. This was possibly the least funny stand up i've ever seen. I genuinly can't think of a worse one. There are bad stand up people, like Frankie Boyle who's DVDs are just him insulting people for 90 minutes or repetition from Mock The Week. Or you have people like Jack Dee or Peter Kay who are just not that funny. But this was worse than them. I recall laughing about 4 times maybe. To put in comparison I also saw Lee Mack's new DVD at Christmas and I remember laughing constantly.

Oh yeah, there was also a bit that was completely nicked from Lee Evans, but she missed a bit. Basically, this was quite bad.

3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment